44 Neoprene Jacketing Tape
Plymouth Bishop 44 Neoprene Tape is recommended for use as a jacketing tape on neoprene jacketed cables and for corrosion protection on lead splicing sleeves.
- Excellent conformability
- Flame Resistant
- Resists acids, chemicals, oils, grease and hydrocarbons
- Protects against ozone, heat, moisture and sunlight
- Limited storage life (9 months)
44 Neoprene is a self-amalgamating neoprene jacketing tape especially formulated for protecting cables against oil, grease and other hydrocarbons. It is chemical and weather resistant and readily conforms to to irregular contours forming a permanent and lasting protective outer sheath.
- 3/4 in X 30 ft / 19mm X 9m
- 1 in X 30 ft / 25mm X 9m
- 1 1/2 in X 30 ft / 38mm X 9m
- 2 in X 30 ft / 51mm x 9m